Today is my birthday! Yeah!! ThankYou everyone for your wishes!! 🙂
Its been 19 years since my birth and from 27th December 1996 to 27th December 2015, I have came across so many things in my life. In this post I am going to share the 19 Major lessons which I learnt along this wonderful journey of 19 years.
- Money can buy almost anything, yes anything (except love).
- Looks are temporary, The inner soul is permanent <3
- The lesser you try to spend, you’ll end-up spending more than required.
- Life is unpredictable. full of twists and turns.
- The only constant thing in this world and life is ‘Change’.
- If you are successful, you will have haters too.
- Marks don’t matter much, all that matters is your ‘Learnings’.
- Be humble to everyone, you never know when you are going to need those people again!
- If you want to live a happier life, spend less time on social media and messaging.
- Family and friends are an important part of your life. They can bring a lot of positive change in your life.
- Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth (Marcus Aurelius)
- The people who give you relationship advice about who is going to leave you have them-self left so many people before.
- Be truthful. The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
- If you really want to achieve something then stop listening other people out there, It will help you a lot.
- Read books, Good books I mean! These books Shape our Character 🙂
- Being Spiritual is lot more Important then being Religious.
- There exist some supernatural power which controls everything. yes it exits (you call it god or anything doesn’t matter).
- Hard work pays, Always. Sometimes sooner, Sometimes later.
- The most powerful thing in this universe is time. It keeps on changing. “Sab ka time Aata he” 😉
To be continued….
Hey, Thanks a lot to read these 19 life lessons of mine. Have a great day!
Do comment and share your best life lessons. Will be great to hear from you!